Wednesday 4 April 2012

March Fav's!

Here on this new post of my march faves i will tell you why i put these into my march faves video!

Pure 3in1 makeup remover wipes. These are very good because they are not to rough like the rubbish primark ones. I bought these from pound land, i have had these in the past too and they were very good. These are soft and take off a lot of your makeup, you may haft to use a toner to get the mascara and eyeliner off too. They don't tear that easily either.
This is my Accesorize body butter. This is no normal creamy body butter, its much more creamy and its perfumed! This is my fave one because of its texture and feeling and it's different from any other body butter! 
These are the kids multi vitamins i take. My mum picked them up from our local ASDA store that is just a 10 min walk away. I have been lacking on my vitamins so my mum bought these ones. No there aren't just the kid's ones you can also buy Adult's ones too! They both are Orange flavoured but the Adult's ones are not that orange tasty.

This is my travel iPod case! I like the colour of it and the patterns on the front. It has a slot to fit i the iPod a slot for money and cards!. I got this for Christmas so i don't really know where my "Santa" got it from. Probably E-Bay haha.


The reason why i put this x-large because you could not see it when it was small. These are my light purple/ violet coloured skinny jeans! 

No comments:

Post a Comment