Monday 2 April 2012

It's the time... MUA PRODUCTS.

For that makeup look.
Spring is ahead of us, summer is just around the corner and it's creeping up on us, spying all day.

Start with a clean face, i am gong to moisture my face with " Vaseline Intensive Rescue Cream Pot " i got this at my local superdrug store for only £4.50! i am going to dot this in my 12, 3. 6 and o'clock of the face, after applying rub in gently. I'm going to take a MUA primer and apply it to my o'clock of the face and rub in. Taking a clean foundation brush from any cosmetic brand since MUA does not do brushes im going to take elf's one. I'm going to squirt an 1p amount of there bb cream on the back of my hand, sweep on face with a foundation brush carefully. I'm going to skip concealer and take a pressed powder and kabuki or face brush and sweep some powder across my face to give the bb cream a matte finish. I'm going to take there eye primer and apply it evenly across the eyelid, under the eye, outercorner of the eye and under the brow bone. Rub it in. Taking matte eyeshadow in shade 16 and applying it all over my two eyelids with a fine fluffy brush, then taking shade 18 and blend it into my outer corners creating a gentle edge to the eyeshadow. If the eye shadow's are sharp blend them in. Filing in my brow bones with a brow pencil in Brunette because thats the closest they have to me im going to fill them in and blend them with the brush given with the pencil. I am going to take two types of eyeliner, first for the pencil im taking it on my waterline and applying a black on the waterline, now taking a black liquid liner apply even strokes to your upper eye. To finish off im taking a mascara of my choice, you can curl your eyelashes or apply fake lashes. BUT remember the day will get hot. To finish the look im going to do a lip combo!. Apply a lipstick in shade 15 for the baby doll lips then  applying pumping lip gloss in candy pink so square the whole look up. Hope you liked this. bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment