Saturday 22 October 2011

Makeup Collection.

My Makeup Collection, isent that big but big enough for me. Some of the makeup i have were just cheapy and some were expensive. So here is a picture of where i keep my makeup collection and storage wise.

I keep it on a book shelf/ ornamint shelf. I keep some mee-to-you ornaments on the bottom shelf.
On the first shelf i keep makeup wipes, shower gel, lipbalms, nail polish's, perfume, nail files and sharpeners.

On the second shelf i keep my makeup, palettes, body loations, cotton buds, cotton balls, brushes and powder.

In the first draw i keep, Natural Collection pressed powder and cover up cream, In the second draw i keep a MUA depoted blush and two bronzers. In the third draw i keep three eyeshadow palettes but two of them are cream.  In the forth draw i keep eyeshadows. Five are pigments and two are 17 trio's.

First draw here is eyeliners, Then i have mascaras, Then 2 draws full of lip products.

No comments:

Post a Comment